We Can Transport Any Thing
Al Abbas has maintained a strong presence in the region for more than 20 years, with 3 branches now in Egypt, serving our main markets of Pan-Africa and Middle East. Our fleet of 200 premium trucks are on standby with a large capacity of storage and a variety of sizes to deliver cargo every day in more than 5 countries, allowing us to deliver our shipments securely and promptly to their destination. Our skilled logistics staff also works around the clock to serve our trading markets around the globe. We also have our reliable partners who are able to transport any cargo over-seas, covering the entire Gulf, East and North Africa regions.
- Loading and unloading client’s commodities to and from desired destinations.
- We transport a variety of commodities options in what is delivered.
- Ground Transportation is utilized with more than 200 transport vehicles achieving a high number of storage to fit our client’s needs.
- Custom Clearance is performed expertly by our company to erase any burden on client, for example our office located on the Sudanese-Egyptian border is just one of the ways we have a strategic benefit in the area.
- Ground transportation and custom clearance services are handled 24/7.
- Ground transportation from Egypt and Sudan are undertaken through border controls between both countries, especially Arqeen-Donqula, Qustul, Halfa, and Hederba.
We transport a variety of commodities and deliver them via Ground Transportation with logistical accuracy and security. Our Ground Transportation service is prepared to utilize more than 200 Trucks equipped with an expansive room for storage to carry whatever you need. Customs are cleared effortlessly by our company to erase any burden on our client. This is made easy by the convenient office located on the Sudanese-Egyptian Border that adds a strategic benefit in the area. Ground transportation and custom clearance services are handled 24/7. Ground transportation from Egypt and Sudan are undertaken through border controls between both countries, especially Arqeen-Donqula, Qustul, Halfa, and Hederba.